May 9, 2019
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
St. Louis Club: 7701 Forsyth Blvd.
NCJWSTL is excited to announce that our speaker at the fourth annual Spring Luncheon will be Washington University Law Professor Adrienne Davis!
Professor Davis has a passion for empowering women into leadership roles and sees this as one of the great challenges of our time. Learn how YOU can become the leader you want to be from this St. Louis visionary.
Her academic teaching and research focus on what she calls “the law of daily life,” including Property, Contracts, and Trusts & Estates. She also brings that lens to bear on the legal history of American slavery as well as contemporary issues in gender and racial equality. As Vice Provost, she works for the University’s chief academic officer on a suite of initiatives to support faculty hiring, retention, and development, as well as designing infrastructure to support students. In fall 2017 Davis was recognized with a Washington University Founders Day Distinguished Faculty Award. Outside of work, Davis is passionate about the arts and St. Louis and embraces opportunities to combine her two loves.
11:00-11:30 AM: VIP Reception
11:30-1:00: PM Luncheon
- $1,000 Leader
- Four (4) VIP Tickets (VIP Reception + luncheon), Recognition in NCJW Bulletin, Social media post and your logo on the event poster
- $500 Generation to Generation
- Two (2) VIP Tickets (VIP Reception + luncheon), Recognition in NCJW Bulletin and your name(s) on the event poster
- $125 VIP Attendee
- One (1) VIP Ticket (VIP Reception + luncheon)
- $100 New Member
- One (1) Ticket (luncheon only) + NCJW Membership
- $60 Attendee
- One (1) Ticket (luncheon only)
Co-Chairs: Jill Gubin and Amy Stone