Make a difference in your community as a member of NCJW St. Louis!
As a member, you will impact your community and the world at large by becoming part of a growing network of courageous and compassionate individuals who improve the lives of women, children, and families every day. NCJW St. Louis has more than 1,700 members and is the 4th largest Section in the country. We join with over 95,000 other women nationally to make our voices heard in Missouri, Washington D.C. and Israel. A membership to NCJW St. Louis makes a great gift for a daughter, granddaughter, niece, cousin or anyone!
Membership to NCJW is open, regardless of gender, race or religion.
- Regular Dues: $54 per year
- Young Advocates (birth to 18): $18 per year
- Under 25: $25 per year
- Sustaining Membership: $72 per year
- Supporting Membership: $108 per year
- Local Life Member: $360 (payable in monthly installments)
Click here to become a local life member
Click here to take a brief membership survey