We accept new and gently used clothing, shoes, jewelry, accessories, home décor items and more. All items must be clean and free of excessive wear or evidence of damage in order to be considered for resale. Please inspect your items closely before bringing them in. If you would lend it to a friend, we can use it.
Bring the items you wish to donate to TheResaleShop in thick, large sealed plastic bags that you do not need back. We cannot return boxes or hangers after we process your donation. Please keep in mind the size and weight of the boxes and bags you are bringing your donations in. Once donated, your items become the property of TheResaleShop.
We offer a tear off tax receipt to track your donations, a pricing guide to help you determine the value of your donations and a year-end thank you letter to all donors outlining the dates and a brief description of each donation made. We greatly appreciate your donations. Your donations allow us to continue our mission of serving women, children and families in our community through community service, advocacy, education and philanthropy. Click here for our printable Donation Receipt.
The Contactless Donation Station reopens Monday, May 18.
Please hold onto your donations until then, Thank You!
Check our Facebook page for up-to-date notifications before you leave home.
10 am–4 pm
We accept donations during donation center hours only. Please do not leave donations outside after hours.
We are unable to accept the following items per store policy
- Used socks and undergarments
- Stained, out of date, or damaged items
- Items covered in pet hair or permeated with odors such as smoke
- Cribs, car seats and other baby equipment
- Bed pillows and mattress covers
- TV’s, VCR’s, computers, printers and other electronics
- Used kitchen appliances
- Any food or perishable items
- Sporting equipment
- Yard sale or garage cleanout remnants
- Ceiling fans or light fixtures
- Chemicals or items that take gasoline
- Stuffed animals
- Magazines, textbooks, encyclopedias or reference books
- Any other item deemed unsaleable by a member of the shop staff
On occasion we must decline donations because of health or safety regulations, unsatisfactory condition, or merchandising reasons. Disposing of these items results in an expense to our organization. Please consider this when selecting the items you wish to donate to TheResaleShop.