We Respect Your Privacy
Information We Collect
Two types of information are collected:
1. Personal, or “individually identifiable,” information you provide to us; and
2. Standard web server/visitor traffic information, commonly referred to as “aggregate information,” regarding overall Web site traffic patterns. Normally, web servers collect this type of basic information as part of their web log processes. We do not report on individual user sessions.
While processing your visit to our site, there are instances when NCJW collects individually identifiable information in order to better facilitate the purpose of your visit. For example if you wish to donate to NCJW or any of its programs, we will collect such as your first and last name, street address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, and credit card information. We process this information via a secure, encrypted SSL session. SSL is the proven standard for secure Web messaging transactions. We maintain records of all financial transactions in a secure location accessible only by authorized staff. Standard credit card information (card number, card type, expiration date) is discarded from our server after the transaction is complete.
How do we use the information?
We aggregate unlinked personal information and use it to:
1. Improve our marketing and promotional efforts,
2. Statistically analyze site usage,
3. Improve our content and product offerings, and
4. Customize our site’s content and layout.
This enables us to improve our site and tailor it to better meet our users’ needs. In these situations, however, we remove any ties to information that could be used to personally identify you.
If you wish to restrict the use of your contact information, you may let us know by:
1. Contacting NCJWSTL at 295 N. Lindbergh Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63141
2. Emailing NCJWSTL either from our website using the “contact us” link or at: email@example.com