Become An NCJW-St. Louis Section Member!
As a member, you will impact your community and the world at large by becoming part of a growing network of courageous and compassionate individuals who improve the lives of women, children, and families every day. NCJW-St. Louis Section has over 1,700 members and is the 4th largest Section in the country. We join with over 95,000 other women nationally to make our voices heard in both Missouri and in Washington D.C.
A membership to the NCJW-St. Louis Section makes a great gift for a daughter, granddaughter, niece, cousin or anyone!
Membership to NCJW is open, regardless of gender, race or religion.
- Regular Dues – $50 per year
- Under 25 – $25 per year
- Sustaining Membership – $75
- Supporting Membership – $100
- Life Membership – $350 (We still appreciate annual donations to cover general operating expenses! Click here to make a Chai Life donation.)
- Young Advocates – Birth to 18 – $18
- Pay $50 annually for regular dues, or pay $350 once for a lifetime membership.
Members Also Receive:
- The St. Louis Section Bulletin & national NCJW Journal
- Invitations to events and volunteer opportunities
- The NCJW membership directory